Interpreting the Results of AI Testing
After you press the analyze button, the AI essay tester will display a chart and a detailed text analysis. That’s how you should interpret the text checker results.
AI Text Probability
Different levels of AI text probability are displayed in different colors. Each color represents how likely it is for an AI to use a particular word in the provided context:
- Red – the most likely to be generated by AI.
- Yellow – less likely to be AI-created.
- Green – not likely to be used by AI.
- Blue – the least likely to be written by AI.
Detailed Text Analysis
You can see your text with each word colored right after the graph. Each word will be highlighted based on how low or high is the probability of it being AI-generated. That means terms marked green and yellow will likely be used by ChatGPT or any other AI tool when producing a piece on your topic. Accordingly, red and violet words from your text indicate that they are unique and artificial intelligence will probably not use them.
Due to the development of technology, more and more people are using AI tools to write texts. Bots like ChatGPT can be handy for political science students who often need to write analyses and reports.
However, the unregulated use of automated text generators for writing can be dangerous. It can lead to the spread of false information/fake news, plagiarism, spam, etc. To determine whether AI or a human wrote a piece, you can use tools like AI Essay Tester; it can help detect artificially produced text and is very easy to use.
🖱️ How To Use AI Essay Tester
Use this step-by-step guide:
- Copy and paste the text into the designated area. The tool allows up to 4500 characters to be analyzed at a time.
- Click the "Test for AI" button to initiate the analysis. This will trigger the tool to start analyzing the entered text.
- Read the detailed report. The report will contain analysis results that will show the probability of the text being generated by AI. You can review the report and use it to improve the quality of the analyzed text.
🤔 How Can ChatGPT Help Me Write an Essay?
We do not recommend writing an entire essay with Chat GPT and claiming you wrote it. This is cheating, and you will not get any educational benefits. But here are a few ethical ways to use Chat GPT when composing an essay.
Look for Topics & Ideas
Usually, you receive an abstract theme from your instructor. Chat GPT can suggest how to approach a paper and from which angle to target it. You can ask the chatbot to provide you with a list of extended examples for your essay and topics relevant to your research area.
Create an Outline
Describe your topic to Chat GPT so it can create an outline based on this data. After that, you can adjust your request if you are not satisfied with the result. If you want to create multiple outlines for your paper, go ahead. AI will save you time in brainstorming and structuring your ideas.
Edit an Essay
When your essay is ready, you can ask AI to proofread it. When you make a request, you can specify what you need to be examined. For example, Chat GPT can check your paper for literacy, grammar, structure, etc. After that, you can also request it to paraphrase or shorten your piece.
❌ ChatGPT – Avoid the Mistakes
These guidelines will help you avoid typical mistakes students make when they use AI:
|🔎 Don't neglect to double-check||Fact-checking will help you avoid false and outdated information. Don't forget to check names, facts, and numbers.|
|✅ Don't skip proofreading.||The chatbot generates good text, but you still need to check it for repetitive phrases and tedious structure.|
|☝️ Don't input just any question.||To get good answers, you need to formulate well-worded requests that don't contain any unnecessary information.|
|🤖 Don't rely on AI too much.||It's better to use Chat GPT as a complementary tool but not to create the whole text.|
❇️ AI Essay Checker Benefits
The AI Essay Tester offers several benefits, making it an excellent tool for users. Let's explore these advantages in detail:
- Visual interface. It displays the analysis and results in a visually appealing way, highlighting words in different colors. This makes it easier to identify areas of improvement and understand the overall quality of the text.
- Free access. It eliminates financial barriers and allows students to use the tool without cost.
- User-friendliness. Its intuitive interface ensures that users can navigate the tool effortlessly. Students can simply input their text and initiate the analysis with a few clicks.
- Detailed analysis. The tool evaluates texts taking into account sentence structure, vocabulary usage, coherence, and clarity.
- Cheating prevention. Users scan their texts in the AI Essay Tester to ensure teachers won't accuse them of cheating and plagiarizing.
- Fast results. Users do not have to wait for an extended analysis of their writing.
❓ ChatGPT Checker – FAQ
❓ Can I Have AI Write My Essay?
In general, many AI tools can write decent texts and essays. However, using AI to write an entire essay may not be the most effective approach. While AI can assist in generating ideas or providing suggestions, it may lack creativity. Better rely on your abilities and knowledge to get more educational benefits. Writing develops your analytical skills and critical thinking, while AI generates texts upon request.
❓ Can ChatGPT Be Detected?
AI-generated text can't be detected in a physical sense. However, many applications and tools can recognize language models like ChatGPT. Advanced AI detection systems can identify AI-generated text based on specific patterns, writing styles, or other characteristics.
❓ How Does AI Essay Tester Work?
Using our tool is very simple. You need to insert text, optionally add a description and subject, and click on the "Test for AI" button. After that, you will receive a detailed analysis of the text. The results are user-friendly, with a visual interface and detailed report.
- OpenAI's new ChatGPT bot: 10 dangerous things it's capable of
- Why detecting AI-generated text is so difficult (and what to do about it) | MIT Technology Review
- Mozilla Foundation - Did ChatGPT Write This? Here’s How To Tell
- Proper vs. Improper Paraphrasing - How to Avoid Plagiarism - Guides and Resources at University of Richmond School of Law